XILKERNEL and MICROBLAZE (how to probe this)

Has somebody tried to config Xilkernel with the XPS. I have a Spartan

3E and XPS 8.1, and I've added Xilkernel with an opb_timer. Now I want to probe this and I write a C program with "xil_printf". This is OK, but I want to do something with the kernel, so I write xilkernel_main (I don't know what this means but i try). The problem is:

region ilmb_cntlr_dlmb_cntlr is full region ilmb_cntlr_dlmb_cntlr is full error in function xilkernel init ..... (quite a lot)

Can anyone tell me about a manual or something to probe "threads" or something with xilkernel?. And How do you configure "Software Platform Settings".

Thanks

Reply to
Pablo

Do you have external memory? Sounds like you are trying to place all your code in on chip RAM, but the memory is too small. If you have external memory, create a custom link script that places the code there.

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston