XPS: Create/Import File structure

I am trying to use a 3rd party IP core I2S_OPB as a peripheral in my microblaze hw design. When using the Create/Import Peripheral wizard I an getting error that it cannot find my library.

I think I am tripping over a file structure issue. Where should I put my I2S_OPB_package file in order for both the XST (or synplisity) & "Create/Import" to see it ?

I have tied "move to library", but only lets me move to the verilogone, when my files are all int vhdl.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks.

JK

Reply to