ARM Eval board "Mate" to a PDA !!!

has a $300 Eval board using the

PDA CPU ARM / Samsung 2410 ( aka 920T) 256BGA !!

Samsung wanted $1000 a year ago !

This board has all h/w needed to upgrade .

2.5" HDD (IDE)/ CD-ROM support USB A/B cnntr with Host/Dev ( aka UHP/UDP ) RJ45 Ethernet 10Mbps Ethernet CompactFlash /SD Card Conector ( Hosts cards ) USB Host/Dev (OHCI Compaq standard ) 64MB SDRAM / 32 NAND / 2MB NOR Flash / 117 bit GPIO

VGA LCD LCD Controller (TFT) touch screen I/O . Screen size up to 640 x 480 PWM /ADC 10 bit , timers, Real Time Clock/calender JTAG Debug port IrDA / I2C / I2S 16bit Stereo Codec DB9-P Old Serial RS232C

Linux kernel 2.4.18 and 2.6.13 source code and pre-built binary Win CE.NET 4.2 board support packge uC/OS-II V2.52 port .

Ill be working on S/W to hook all devices to all other USB devices ! Imagine a PDA with USB-A and you hook a 2.5" NoteBook HDD to PDA ! Talk to ALL DigiCams/VideoCams . Record MP-3 , and MPG-2 .

I will write the OpSys from scratch , using ideas from Forth .

Anyone into s/w ?

Reply to
werty