BGA Socket

Hi,

For our ASIC testing next month I am looking for a ZIF BGA socket that we can place on out test board. With this socket we are able to test multiple samples of the ASIC. Unfortunately the ASIC is quit old and has the following parameters:

Package: BGA Package dimensions: 23x23 mm Pin count: 169 Pin organization: 13x13 Pitch: 1.5 mm

The 1.5 mm pitch is the biggest problem.

I couldn't find an appropiate ZIF socket, is there some who can help me?!

Kind regards, Bert

Reply to
Bert

a7yvm109gf5d1

We had picked up one of the BGA carriers for a TI 2812. It worked pretty good.

Martin Riddle

Thank you, for some reason i couldn't open their website during my google search .... so i skipped ironwood, i tried today gain with success !

Bye, Bert

Reply to
Bert

Bert wrote:

Murphy lives! Having this account published must have be embarrasing for their webmaster.

Next time the main link doesn't work, click the smaller link that says **Cached**.

If Google's (usually merely days old) cache of the page looks promising, you can do as you (eventually) did and try the actual link to the site later to see if anything has changed. (If they're having problems with / doing maintenance on their site/ server, you might not get any graphics with the cached page.)

Reply to
JeffM