Xilinx XC4000 series

I have just been ask to upgrade an old product which uses a XC4010 and a 4005. I know that these parts are not supported by Xilinx any more so my Q is does any one know if an other fpga That will fit in same footprint?? The 4005 is a 100p and the 4010 is a 16pin I was unable to find any thing or is there another solution??

This design was done with FPGA Express VHDL (at least thats what the web tools say)

Paul

Reply to
Paul

The 4000 series were 5V only parts so you aren't going to find a modern part that fits into their footprint. If you have the VHDL from the original design you shouldn't have a lot of trouble consolidating most of the board into a single Spartan3, but of course you'll have to do a new board.

Reply to
Josh Rosen