XILINX XABEL

Hi,

Is there anyone that has XABEL for Sun available, due to some internal mess we have managed to loose our old XABEL installation.

It was used with XACT 5.2.1 and Viewlogic powerview which we still have along with licenses for XABEL only the distribution CD is missing.

/michael

Reply to
Michael Laajanen

Have you asked Xilinx ? - give them some Date codes, for the other stuff, so they know which dusty store-room to look in.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

I have tried our local Xilinx but this predates most people that works there :)

I can try and contact Xilinx in USA and see, will do.

/michael

Reply to
Michael Laajanen