Xilinx VirtexII master serial mode problem(cclk)

I have a custom board using Xilinx VirtexII. i'm using a master-serial mode. After power on reset(Power status is good) cclk must output clock. But clock just logic high. I can't find why clock is not out! Thanks to read my poor English message.

Reply to
eou4

"eou4" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

check M0 M1 M2, INIT_B, PROG_B and powersupplies if all of the above are correct then the CCLK should start

antti

Antti Lukats

M0 M1 M2 is tied with pull-up resistors. INIT_B is connected with XC18(xilinx PROM)'s OE/reset pin. (pull-up with 4.7k) PROG_B is connected with XC18's /CF pin. (pull-up with 4.7k) Power(VCCINT, VCCAUX, VCCO,GND) levels are good, and mode setting correct. But cclk isn't start..

Reply to
eou4

M0 M1 M2 is tied with pull-up resistors. INIT_B is connected with XC18(xilinx PROM)'s OE/reset pin. (pull-up with 4.7k) PROG_B is connected with XC18's /CF pin. (pull-up with 4.7k) Power(VCCINT, VCCAUX, VCCO,GND) levels are good, and mode setting correct. But cclk isn't start..

Reply to
eou4

M0 M1 M2 is tied with pull-up resistors. INIT_B is connected with XC18(xilinx PROM)'s OE/reset pin. (pull-up with 4.7k) PROG_B is connected with XC18's /CF pin. (pull-up with 4.7k) Power(VCCINT, VCCAUX, VCCO,GND) levels are good, and mode setting correct. But cclk isn't start..

Reply to
eou4

Reply to
eou4

M0 M1 M2 correct("000"). Power levels are correct. INIT_B, PROG_B are logic high. These pins are connected with 4.7k pull-up and xilinx PROM(OE, /CF)

Reply to
eou4

I usually think of "up" as being a 1. If you really have pullups, that's probably your problem.

-- The suespammers.org mail server is located in California. So are all my other mailboxes. Please do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to my suespammers.org address or any of my other addresses. These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer's. I hate spam.

Reply to
Hal Murray

my

unsolicited

addresses.

Oh, my mistake.. It Connected pull-down resistors. No pull-up resistors.

Reply to
eou4