CCLK does not start up on boot

Hi all,

I am trying to program a Spartan3 device. I can program the FPGA and it works.As well I can program the PROM. But the FPGA does not get programmed from the PROM. I checked the CCLK pin at boot on. There is no clock on that pin. Checked the INIT signal. It goes low and then high. Whats surprising is that I have been using this same design in the previous versions and they all work. For some reason the CCLK does not seem to start in this particular board. If anyone has faced a similar problem your suggestions would be very helpful. Also reading some errata sheet from Xilinx i thought maybe the VCCINT reaching its threshold last might cause problems. Since i have jumpers in the board for the power supplies I ensured that VCCINT is provided first and then the other voltages. Even then there is no difference. its actually surprising that the CCLK does not start at all.

THanks and regards Vasudev

Reply to
svasus

actually before anyone replies to this. I checked up the mode pins and one of them werre not soldered properly. did check that before. but seemed like i did a mistake the first time. sorry and thanks

Reply to
svasus