Xilinx MIG onm Solaris

Hi,

I can't locate MIG in coregen on Solaris 9.2 and ip update 2?

Is it only on Linux and Windows?

/michael

Reply to
Michael Laajanen

Correct, Linux and Windows only. The workaround is to run the MIG tool on Linux or Windows and transfer the output files over to the Solaris machine for integration.

Reply to
John Schmitz

Such a pain, I wish Xilinx could port everything to Solaris AMD in the next generation tools since simulation and more is already there only FPGA stuff left (:

cheers

michael

Reply to
Michael Laajanen