xilinx bootloader help...

I'm using an ML403 development board. The board has a Compact Flash card on it, as well as SRAM, DDR RAM, Flash, etc.

I'm trying to load my large application into a file that I can copy to the Compact Flash in a file. I want to have a bootloader program read then file, load it into SRAM, and then start executing the SRAM code.

Is there an example of doing this?

Is this an unreasonable thing to do with this system?

I've been talking to our local FAEs but have no real feedback from them on how to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave

Reply to