Availability of the Xilinx ML481 Development Board

During the latest Xilinx netseminar on Power the Xilinx ML481 board was mentioned as a good way for users to evalute their Virtex4 designs against stratix2.

Does anyone know if this development kit is something that is purchased by customers, or is it only available at the rocket labs?

Reply to
Kevin Brown

Limited quantities of this and other boards are available for loan or for purchase. Contact snipped-for-privacy@xilinx.com for details. Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Well, this did not work. His name is Saeid. and you just have to add the usual @xilinx.com. Peter

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Well, this did not work. His name is Saeid. and you just have to add the usual @xilinx.com. Peter

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info. I'm still a little confused though. Is this board expected to be purchased by customers?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Brown

I have been told that it can be sold, but it is expensive. Contact Saeid. Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke