Xilinx Answer Record 21127

Hi

has anyone succeeded to find Answer Record 21127 on Xilinx website? there are lots of references to it, but the Answer itself seems to unavailable :(

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Howdy Antti,

I typed 21127 into the search engine on their top level site and it works fine for me... give it another try. I have run into a problem before where I had to exit my browser and get back in before the Xilinx site would work properly, so you might try that as well (as non-technical as it sounds).

Have fun,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph

Right here

Nico

Reply to
Nicolas Matringe

Yes I got it on this link

.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair

"Nicolas Matringe" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Tanks!

I feel so stupid, I really entered AR21127 into the search box, tried the answer browser and did not land on the correct page.

I have some FX12 and FX20 silicon so I wanted to check out that AR ASAP.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Now this is interesting stuff... and stuff that would've definitely bitten me later on... You have to configure the FPGA in less than 10 minutes after powerup, or the DCMs might not work as expected. Same if your reset is active for more than 10 seconds.

Any insights as to why that is? Sounds to me like one of those "features" I wouldn't know how to implement if I wanted to :)

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin

"Sean Durkin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4294132f$ snipped-for-privacy@news.fhg.de...

Hi Sean

in order to understand whats and why I guess you need to get educated on the topic named 'NBTI' I wasnt aware also that such kind of things could be happen on shipped tested silicon. one another comment I have heard on the AR21127 was

"bizzare"

I think thats an excellent comment. short and kinda says it all ;)

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

I think that happens when websites use cookies, and the website gets upgraded, while the cookies for the session don't. (So there is perhaps a technical reason :) )

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Stringer