Xilinx .bit to .svf...

Hi, Is anyone has the experience of converting bitstream file format to svf file format? It seems that iMPACT can't create svf file but bitstream file. (Any document about this? The help of iMPACT have no solution. :( )

Is anyone has the answer? thanks. Yang-Tzu

Reply to
Yang-Tzu

Yang-Tzu,

Imact is able to create a SVF file from a bit file. Details can be found in the iMPACT documentation:

Shal> Hi,

Reply to
Shalin Sheth

Hi, Do the following in impact to get the .svf file Go to Edit - Preferences - check the box on " Keep intermediate SVF file ". Ram PS: I am not sure is this what you are looking for, if not please rephrase your question.

Reply to
ram

iMPACT can convert a bitstream file to an SVF file automatically using the File Generation mode (Create SVF/XSVF Files Operation)

Please check the on-line help for details.

Yang-Tzu wrote:

Reply to
Neil Glenn Jacobson

Thanks for all replies about this problem... I find the answer to create a bitstream file and using command line to configure the FPGA. The result is in the iMPACT documentation, I missed it in the first time when seeing the document. Thanks.

Reply to
Yang-Tzu