XAPP264 OPB slave peripherals using Syustem Generator - help

Hi,

Has anyone tried XAPP264? - I have! and have been having immense difficulties.

Firstly, the design will not simulate after Matlab R14 (7.0) versions ie. with service pack 2 etc.

Then you get an error due to the perl script written to export the design from system generator to EDK. I am currently debugging this! - anyone tried???

I actually want to design a custom PLB slave Peripheral using System Generator. Anyone attempted this???

It seems Xilinx only want to support FSL. for Microblaze in System Generator.

Cheers

(an unhappy) Si

P=2Es. I would like to thank anyone who even reads this =EF=81=8A

Reply to
si007us