OPB Intc - HELP !!!!

I am writing the software for the PPC405 embedded in a V2pro.

I have an OPB Intc Interrupt controller and am having trouble getting it going.

I know it's at the memory locations expected as the IVR contains all ones and all other regs contain zeros. Also, I cant write to any reg until I have set the ME bit is set which tells me that it is att least doing something.

I am tryin to do the old Enable Interupt , Set Interupt, Acknowledge Interrupt test but the ISR is not being cleared by the acknowledge.

Any other suggestions ????????

Voxer

Have you the OPB Intc as a core or do you have it withhin the IPIF a Devise Interrupt Controller

Reply to
digi