Win2k service packs for running Xilinx tools

I seem to recall that at one time the Xilinx tools were not compatible with Win2k SP3. Anyone know if that is still an issue? I assume it is since I still see SP2 listed under the System Requirements.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com Ignore the reply address. To email me use the above address with the XY removed.

Arius - A Signal Processing Solutions Company Specializing in DSP and FPGA design URL

4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX
Reply to
rickman

Oh, and I noticed on the MicroSoft website that Windows 2000 is up to SP4. It seems like an update to the Xilinx support of W2k is needed.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.

rickman

I would also like to find out what the status of W2K/SP4 support might be. I'm getting ready to jettison Win XP (big mistake, don't ask) in favor of going back to W2K. I'm looking for a really creative way to destroy the Win XP CD, something commensurate with what I think of the product. One thought I had was to attach it to a high speed motor and let centrifugal force shred it to pieces. That ought to be fun.

To send private email:

0_0_0_0 snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net where "0_0_0_0_" = "martineu"

Reply to
Martin Euredjian