WebPack download problem

Trying to download the webpack from the xilinx server, but again the message:

Important: To access ISE WebPACK, please use a JavaScript-enabled browser version equal to or greater than IE 4.0 or Netscape Navigator 4.7.

appears, and nothing happens. I did't change my PC configuration since last download 2 month ago. However some microsoft updates were installed automatically. Java2 Platform edition is installed. I'm using W2k with IE6 and Mozilla 1.7.3.

Thanks for any hints

MIKE

Reply to
M.Randelzhofer

I generally run with javascript turned off.

I just tried to download webpack. Seemed to work OK.

-- The suespammers.org mail server is located in California. So are all my other mailboxes. Please do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail to my suespammers.org address or any of my other addresses. These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer's. I hate spam.

Reply to
Hal Murray

I think there are two ways to download on the website. One is some kind of automatic installer. I had no luck with that one, using Mozilla (Firefox). But the other is a single (240MB) file, to download and install later, and that worked fine for me.

Of course, it tied up the phone line for about 18 hours ...

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond