WebPACK and foldback nands

I was using WebPACK 3.3wp8 long time. One resource hungry project with CPLD XCR3256XL successfully fitted with 3.3wp8 I was not able to fit it under WebPACK 4. All tries failed and I continue to use 3.3wp8. Now I plan to use XC2C3256 (not supported in WebPACK 3.3wp8) in similar project. So I tried WebPACK

6.1.03i (the newest one) with no success with the XCR3256XL. XCR3384XL fitted, but I noticed none of foldback nands were used, although option "?nofbnand" were not used. How to enable the use of the Foldback Nand when fitting the design? File dev.pdf states that this is on by default, but this is not in my case. How correctly declare signal of type foldback nand (I am currently using 'com, keep' for them, but it must be a better way)?
Reply to
Nikola Dragas