Wanted: XUP Virtex II Pro DDR-controller

Hello

I need to create a dual port ram from my DDR-RAM from within hardware. But I can't figure out how to make it work. So my question, is there anybody here who already made something like that and can help me out? I don't have the time to fully search it out myself? You can contact me at wouter. vanhauwaert at gmail.com (msn also), icq: 51491154

TIA, Wouter

Reply to
woutervh