Virtex-V MGT SONET alignment

Hi!

Does anybody here have experience with Virtex-4 MGTs in SONET alignment configuration?

We turn of ENPCOMMAALIGN and ENMCOMMAALIGN immediately after we see COMMDA_DETECT and still the byte aligner shifts bits around the next time it sees an A1 or A2 pattern.(This happens a couple of clock cycles after the sync pattern of 12 times A1 folloed by 12 times A2 was received.

Kolja Sulimma cronologic ohg

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma

Actually there is a typo in the subject line. We see this behaviour on Virtex-4FX20CES4.

Kolja Sulimma schrieb:

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma