Virtex-II Pro Equations for Finding a Bit Location

Hi all,

In the Xilinx Applicatoin Note 151 "Virtex Series Configuration Architecture User Guide", there are Virtex Equations for LUT SelectRAM Dependent Variables (p.11). I would like to ask are there any equations available for Virtex-II Pro ?

I want to do a dynamic partial reconfiguratoin of the LUT SelectRAM. I can find out the slice position in FPGA Editor, but I can't figure out the frame address to pass into the ICAP (Internal Reconfiguration Access Port) for reconfiguration.

Thanks in advance !

tk

Reply to
tk