VIRTEX II PRO FPGA - PC URGENT

I am working on a vhdl core that will permit for data transmitted from an A/D converter card into the FPGA board to be sent directly to a hardrive using the PCI bus of the computer to which the board is connected and the bus architecture of the VIRTEX II PRO FPGA... I am looking for help, or hints in order to complete this project.

I am aware that there is PCI cores, is this a good place to start?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Reply to
Leon Viveros