how to use ICAP on Virtex-II XC2V1000-FG456-4?

i have a V2MB1000 developement board for Partial-Reconfig. but now i want to have a try on how to using ICAP of Virtex-II FPGA on the board. if anyone have such an experience on how to do this and ready to help me, please communicate with my via liou snipped-for-privacy@yahoolcom.cn(My MSN ID) or Email me. Many thanks here! ^_^

My first problem is : there is only a JTAG port on the board for downloading and programming. but ICAP shoulb be used under SelectMAP mode. firstly, jumpers should be set for JTAG mode. but when i want to use ICAP for completing my partial reconfiguration, the mode is of JTAG not SelectMAP. It is said that jumpers must not be re-set for another mode when the system is running.

eager for help

Reply to
lioupayphone

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

ICAP can be accessed from the FPGA fabric no matter what configuration mode is selected.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats