VHDL to Verilog Converter

Hi im looking for a vhdl to verilog converter. Im working with Trimode Ethernet MAC core which is written in VHDL. I have to modify this code but the problem is that I dont have any knowledge of VHDL. I do programming in Verilog.Plz send me any link for the converter. Thank you Regards, Ambreen Ashfaq

Reply to
Ambreen Ashfaq Afridi

The time you will spend on the "translation" could also be used to make a design on your own=B4.

Rgds Andre

Reply to
ALuPin

Reply to
Aiken

open source. It's doing a rough conversion but very usable for a first pass. taco

Reply to
taco