Verilog tutorial by John Sanguinetti

Hi,

I'm looking for a functional URL that hosts the Verilog tutorial by John Sanguinetti. Neither of these seem to work:

I have tried contacting what appears to be the primary/official site (vol.verilog.com) and have received no responses.

Is anyone aware of other URLs or how to get this tutorial hosted on one's own site?

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric Crabill

Mahmoud

It may just be your network that's having troubles. Access to your company's web pages from outside is a bit dodgey right now.

Reply to
John_H

Access to Xilinx's web site always seems to be slow... and I've lost count of the # of times I get the "We apologize... A technical problem has interrupted your session. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you."

I guess that's why you're a hardware company and not a software one :) Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Craven

Thanks for taking the time to check; I should have been more specific.

The

location is accessible, but the registration process is broken. It appears to be a cgi-bin issue. I have the same problem at work and at home.

The URL hosted at a university is also accessible, and requires no registration, but when you go to the table of contents, none of the links there to the various chapters appear to work. I also tried this from work and home, both times the browswer reports that there are errors on the page.

I'm still searching for something that works... Any leads are appreciated! Eric

Reply to
Eric Crabill