FFT in VHDL (or Verilog) Tutorial

Hello,

Can someone point me to simple implementation of FFT in VHDL(or Verilog) with testbench and good step-by-step description. I have implementation from Xilinx (which I will eventually use for hardware implementation), but I find it rather confusing (lack of vhdl experience). Algorithm used, # of points, Radix#, bit precision do not matter, as I'm looking for tutorial-like implementation. The best example of what I'm looking for is (found using google)

Thanks.

Reply to
Student (confused)

Tell me from which university and departmant you are, and also your name, then I can answer your question. Of course for free ;-)

Student (confused) schrieb:

Reply to
Utku Özcan

The message contained: