tutorial

Hi, Im looking for a good step by step tutorial on how to embed an OS; from what iv'e heard I would use busybox, onto a flash card for embedded device. Any webite will help.

~Jimmie

Reply to
jimi_xyz

Hi, Im looking for a good step by step tutorial on how to embed an OS; from what iv'e heard I would use busybox, onto a flash card for embedded device. Any webite will help. Also im slackware 10.2 with the 2.16.x kernel, and a sokris board

~Jimmie

Reply to
jimi_xyz

NVM sorry to waste your time, i should of just googled it hahaha my bad.

~Jimmie

Reply to
jimi_xyz

For PPC:

jimi snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com skrev:

Reply to
Winther

This might help you:

Announce Release Version 1.3.2 of the Slackware EBS embedded development system.

SlakbootEBS allows you to automatically generate bootable Slackware Style Compact Flash devices, using any of 23 ready-to-go scripts.

Linux kernel 2.4.33 or 2.6.17.8, text or Tiny-X Server, i486, uClibc-i486, pxa25x and uClibc-pxa25x architecture overlay choices.

Demo: ftp://

/ __|\\// __|| \ __ __ / snipped-for-privacy@sysdev.org \__ \ \/\__ \||)|/ O_)\/ / \/ System Tools / Utilities |___/ || ___/|_ /\___|\_/ WIntel / Linux Device Drivers

Reply to
Hufnus