tutorial

Im looking for a good step by step tutorial on how to embed an OS; from
what iv'e heard I would use busybox, onto a flash card for embedded
device. Any webite will help.

~Jimmie

Re: tutorial
Hi,
Im looking for a good step by step tutorial on how to embed an OS; from
what iv'e heard I would use busybox, onto a flash card for embedded
device. Any webite will help. Also im slackware 10.2 with the 2.16.x
kernel, and a sokris board

~Jimmie

Re: tutorial

NVM sorry to waste your time, i should of just googled it hahaha my
bad.

~Jimmie

Re: tutorial
For PPC: http://penguinppc.org/embedded/howto /

Re: tutorial
On 23 Jul 2006 19:57:08 -0700

This might help you:

Announce Release Version 1.3.2 of the Slackware EBS embedded
development system.

SlakbootEBS allows you to automatically generate bootable
Slackware Style Compact Flash devices, using any of 23
ready-to-go scripts.

Linux kernel 2.4.33 or 2.6.17.8, text or Tiny-X Server, i486,
uClibc-i486, pxa25x and uClibc-pxa25x architecture overlay
choices.

http://freshmeat.net/releases/234898 /

http://www.sysdev.org/site

Demo: