V5 GTP Transceivers supporting LVPECL

I have the V5 GTP transceiver differential output going to a non-xilinx receiver.

The non-Xilinx receiver has following specifciation for its LVPECL input.

Input High Common Mode range is 1.2V to 3.3V

The differntial input swing range is 300mv to 2400mv.

I would like to know what V5 GTP IO standarad I should use so it meets the receiver requirements.

Thanks.

Test01.

Reply to
Test01