V2pro configuration problem - PROM SIZE

Dear

One error occurred when I configure V2pro-30 in Project Navigator 6.3. "Specified PROM file untitled.mcs is too large. Please target a larger PROM"

What I did was

  • Generate PROM FILE : iMPACT -> PROM file ->Xilinx Serial PROM -> Auto Select PROM -> Finish

Until then, everything seemed ok.

  • Configure Device(iMPACT) 'Boundary Scan Mode' -> Automatically connect to cable and identify ->
2 devices (xccace and v2pro30) found -> configuration file (untitled.mcs) open ->

and then finally the error message above appeared.

The PROM is around 2MB but my configuration file is around 4MB. How can I shoot this trouble?

Thankyou for any remark

Reply to
Jack