Using PlanAhead for Partial Reconfiguration

I have a doc. named "Partial Reconfiguration Design with PlanAhead

9.2" and use PR_V5_DVI.zip for example.

While following the step to Implementing the Static Logic and Implementing the PR Modules, there be a problem.

After PAR completed the static Launch run and continue to Launch run for PR Modules, I got a error message said:"Static run needs to complete before any config runs are launched. Please reset this config run and complete the static run. Upon completion you can safely re- launch this config run."

But the static run is already complete. Even I reset the PR Modules form the original source of PR_V5_DVI.zip, there stilled the same error.

By the way, I follow the PR_install.pdf re-install all the software again in the order but nothing change.

It still doesn't work.

Could any environment setting problem casue this error or put the projecet file in wrong location? Did I miss some step or what? Could you help me fix up this problem?

Thanks.

Reply to
gilbert1219com

Hi,

I had the same problem. Maybe your project files are network drive. If so, this error occurs. You should use local drive to put the files. But you can solve this problem if you use ver9.2.3.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
hiroyuki.kawai