How to use a .coe file for rom/ram in system generator

I want to use SysGen to implement a lookup table from a ROM block. I can include the values for the lut in the 'initial value vector' field for the block, but when the table will become large I want to load the values in from an external file. I know that in coregen, for example, the coefficients can be stored in a .coe file, does anyone know how to do this in System generator/simulink?

Many thanks,

Glenn.

Reply to
Glenn