Together, let us create something the world desperately needs

He gave you life. He gave you the natural abilities you possess. He gave you the opportunities you've had to move and learn and experience and do in your life.

He's given you all things that are positive, and tried repeatedly to lead you away from all things that are harmful. He has been your best advocate for all time. He has been the biggest proponent of you and your life for all time. He has called you out of darkness and into light continually, and He has plans for you in the future which are so beautiful that if you knew what they were you'd weep with joy, and be amazed beyond words.

Sin has caused all of the death and disease we have in this world. But even as bad as our ailments are here in this world, what will happen to our soul for unrepentant sin is greater.

Sin is a place which encapsulates all wrongness, all sin, all falsen- ess. It is impenetrable and eternally confining, and is a consuming fire. He has that isolation for things which operate against truth. It is an eternal confinement, and it is the true worrisome state of our being, and not the bad diseases or illnesses or sufferings we have here, because even the worst of them here are temporary. What goes on after we leave this world is eternal.

God leads us toward correct things, and not to harmful things. He teaches us that our lives are precious and have value here even in this flesh, but that these lives are a preparation or schooling for His guidance, to see how we respond fundamentally to Him, and this world is a literal divider between saved and unsaved. After we leave this world, we remain in our state forever.

Man has learned many ways to heal the flesh, but he has not learned how to heal our sin condition and the dead state of our soul. God has shown us the only way to do that, and it is more important than all of man's knowledge in healing the body, because our soul state is eternal.

It's why Jesus' gift to us of salvation is so significant. And it's why I continue to teach about it.

My considerations are the same as God's because His Holy Spirit lives inside of me through me coming to Jesus, asking forgiveness for my sin, and then being born again spiritually. It gives me His perspective on life which is no longer focused just on flesh-focused things, but it is now also focused on spiritual things, and even more so than on flesh things because of the eternal nature of our state in sin.

----- Nikolaos, these things are more important than other things. Fallen- in-sin man doesn't see it today, but those who are being saved will hear truth in these words, and they will be led from within to come to Jesus, ask forgiveness, and be saved. They will also see the witness of an ongoing focus upon the Lord given over to man in our lives, and in those areas where we have personal interests, skills, and abilities. It is a teaching for them, as much as it is a full guidance to those who are being saved, but aren't yet saved.

It's God reaching out to you and others in love, Nikolaos, through the men and women in this world teaching you things that are from Him, so that you can go to Him and learn fully as you're able of these things yourself.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

The following should start with "Hell is a place which encapsulates..."

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin