Something..

Hi all,

I really don't know how to tell what I want. I want a thing to place in a room and I with a walky-talky or phone or something to hear it for a distance of 10-100 meters to hear it.( if it is possible through walls)

Just tell me how to build it without buying many things except for example the walky-talky because here in Macedonia you can't find everything..

Cheers! Aleksandar Kiselinov

Reply to
helius

You might be able to purchase what's called a Baby Monitor off the shelf.

Reply to
Greg Neill

What you need is a radio transmitter that can transmit at the same frequency as your walky-talky or whatever you have as your receiver.

Search for FM transceiver in google.

Reply to
Layman