Desperately Seeking Mosfet Transistor

We are a manufacturer of both pumps & turnkey control solutions - we need a cross for a Fairchild Mosfet Transistor P/N - FQD12N20L with logic level gate drive. Currently, this has a 48 week lead time!

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated!

Thanks with smiles to share ;-)

VARNA

What exactly do you want?

cross reference? (cross jewelry?) data sheet? third party substitution?

supplier? I found it available, no lead time, in under 10 seconds via a google search.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Authorized distributor or scalper?

Apparently mosfets are hard to get these days. Which means the brokers and the counterfeiters move in...

John

200V logic-level in DPAK with this low Rdson might be unobtanium right now. I probably wouldn't wait too long with a redesign of this board. Wish I knew a source but wherever I looked they were dry.

Hey, you guys are in Cameron Park! I am on the knoll at the sound end of the airport (Cessna Drive)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

That's an excellent lead time ..... Farnell UK is 621 days...

Reply to
TTman

That could also mean "maybe in the next decade, or maybe never". This is why I suggested a re-design. Too risky to wait.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

:FQD12N20L

IR cross ref says;

or
or
or

You will have to check suitability and availability for yourself.

Reply to
Ross Herbert