Thesis

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has done this here.

I am looking for anyone who could share their thesis especially on image processing on fpga/dsp/asic.

Thank you.

Reply to
awa

whats your project? you can search through lots of online theses through your university library system. I can send you mine if you like, whats your email? I can answer some questions too... Just cite my work if you use it.

my thesis is titled EMBEDDED PATTERN RECOGNITION WITH FIELD PROGRAMMABLE GATE ARRAYS

thanks,

--geoff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

awa wrote:

Reply to
wallge

I know I can do so, but it took weeks to be delivered. Hence I figured this could be an alternative.

I will properly cite every thesis that I'll use. My email is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

Thank you.

wallge wrote:

Reply to