Start-up

Hi there,

Would anyone be aware of a start-up opportunity around Toronto area? I am looking for a contract work about Signal Processing, FPGA Design, Wireless Communications Algorithm Implementation and ...

Thank you, AA

Reply to
aalavi

And how does that relate to contract work? Most of my contract work comes from established companies that are working on their Next Big Thing, not start ups.

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Question to OP: how many of the "Wireless Communication Algorithm Implementation Signal Processing FPGA designs" you have actually implemented?

Right. The typical situation with startups is when the investor money are quickly coming to the end and nothing is worked out. This is when the startups are seeking for the consultant as the last chance. Sometimes you can prolong the agony and even get the temporary relief.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Hey, I don't mind being a carrion-eater as long as there are plentiful enough corpses on which to feast - and not too many hyenas to fight.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

You could send me a resume. We might be looking for someone in the next few months (GTA west).

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany