Spartan-3A DSP Starter: JX Connector Part number

for trying to get a head start with embedded CPUs and Gigabit Ethernet, the Spartan-3A DSP Starter Platform seems a good deal. I tried hard, but didn't find the specification of the JX1 and JX2 expansion connector specification.

Has anybody the part number of the connectors and the mating parts at hand?

Thanks

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

Spartan-3A DSP Starter Platform User Guide, UG454 (v1.0) October 3,

2007. page 21:

EXP Interfaces The EXP specification defines a 132-pin connector, with 24 power I/Os,

24 grounds I/Os, and 84 user I/Os. The standard EXP configuration implemented on the Spartan-3A DSP Starter Platform uses two connectors (Samtec part number QTE-060-09-F-D-A) in a dual slot EXP configuration, for a total of 168 user I/Os.

--------------

Digikey has stock on board heights 5, 8, 11, and 16 mm.

The mating connector is the QSE-060-01-L-D-A where Digikey also has stock.

I don't find the "SO" series of standoffs in Digikey's parts off hand.

- John_H

Reply to
John_H

John_H wrote: ...

Thanks,

seems I had tomatoes on my eyes...

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

k.

stadt.de

For more information on the EXP expansion system, see

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan