Spartan-3 LC Development Kit from Insight (Memec)

I'm considering to get Spartan-3 LC Dev. Kit (DS-KIT-3SLC400) from Insight. Anybody used it? Comments would be appreciated.

Remis

Reply to
remis norvilis

I couldn't find anything on the Insight web site about this. Where did you see the info?

Reply to
Ralph Malph

Check this site:

Remis Norvilis

I do find the USB2.0 interface interesting. Otherwise this is not anything special that I can see. Is there any additional info available? How about a user guide? I am always suspicious when the USB

2.0 term is used. This does not always mean high speed.

I would like to see more IO made available on a module like this. If they used a BGA package with a lot more IO, I could do some prototyping with it.

Reply to
Ralph Malph