Source address in IPIC

Hi, group

I generated a IPIC interface by the Create and Import Peripheral Wizard to access the memory ports on the PLB bus.

I chose the DMA, user logic Master Support mode. And then try to develop my own logic based on the generated files. Here, I have one problem:

To write to an address on PLB bus, I need to provide two addresses: local address which stores the source data and the destination address to which writes the data. So I think I need to instantiate a BRAM in the FPGA to provide the source address. What I am not clear is whether the BRAM is compatible the IPIC logic. Here I only local address signal to be connected to BRAM, and how to do with the left input/output ports on the BRAM.

Are there any other ways to offer an address which could serve as the source for the IPIC?

Thank you for the help. Roger

Reply to
agou