SKEW greater than Time period of CLK

could anybody please explain me ....whether is there any chance of clock skew being greater than or equal to the timeperiod of the clock? If so,what are the effects? Any explaination would be deeply appreciated..... Thanks in advance....

Reply to
kris2552

Yes, there is.

Bad effects.

When I was teaching, I would check the usenet to see if my questions were being posted; they were really quite easy to spot. Zero points for the person(s) who just copied the answers off of the responses.

Reply to
ghelbig

a) Please answer yourself, what would be necessary to prevent Clk-Skew beeing greater or equal the timeperiode of clock. b) A simplified calculation for max clk frequency is Fmax=1/(signal_delay + skew_delta) You should be aware that skew_delta may be >0 or

Reply to
Thomas Stanka