simulation and real world

Hi all, I have write some codes about magnetic card reader and simulation result is good so code is done. But I can't run program on the board well. You think what kind of difference are there between simulation and real world (board)? I use Modelsim and 95XL CPLD. What do you recommended? Thanks

Reply to
usrdr

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Debugging??

Have a look at the IO signals form the 95 XL using a scope. Are the signals as expected? Have a look to internal registers, route them to unused pins (testpins)

Regards Falk

Reply to
Falk Brunner