read/write in memory card with microcontroller

Hi,

I would like to use a memory card (SD for example) to exchange data between a PC and a microcontroller or cpld. I havn't yet choosen a specific type of card or microcontroller/cpld

The size of memory needed is only 32K, there is no speed constraint.

What is the best type of memory card to do this easily? Where can I find samples of code for: read/write beetween PC and card ? read/write beetween card and microcontroller/cpld ?

Thanks Gregory

Reply to
Gregory