query regarding capacitance of pins of cyclone device

Dear friends I found out input capacitance for pins of cyclone IIEP@C20Q240C8devices

1)CIO Input capacitance for user I/O pin 6 pF 2)CLVDS Input capacitance for dual-purposeLVDS/user I/O pin 6 pF 3)CVREF Input capacitance for dual-purposeVREF and user I/O pin. 21 pF 4)CCLK Input capacitance for clock pin. 5 pF 5)The data sheet has not defined for pins with dual purpose pins like DPCLK/CDPCLK/uset I/O pins Kindly throw a light How to calculate the output capacitance for these pins when these are connected as output pins considering the factors like current 4mA in above cases 1,2,3,4,5
Reply to
ram