[Q]: Is Digilent still in business ???

Hi !!

I sent an inquiry about 3 weeks before to digilent, but neither an answer, nor a reply yet.

Same for the 2nd & 3rd try...

Are they still in business ??

THX !

--
XAKiChaos
Reply to

They have a phone number, too. Look at the bottom of the page:

John_H

I already saw this, but its overseas (me from DE), and my spoken english is worse than my written.

Thanks [...]

--
XAKiChaos
Reply to

I haven't talked to them myself in the last 60 days but they appear to be going strong. The Spartan-3A starter board just entering the market is a digilent product, though not necessarily (initially) sold directly by them. It's a small outfit that was started (I believe) by a college professor or two to help supply students with decent hardware. A slow/no response may be that the one person you're trying to contact is stuck under a deluge of other email or new-product issues. It's also possible that strange spam-filtering had problems with the email (false positives are a problem sometimes).

If you reply to me directly with quick questions (and where/when you sent them before) I would happily devote 15 minutes of my morning trying to get the right people connected. I'd reply directly back to your email 20 hours from now if you'd like to take me up on the offer.

Reply to
John_H

They are in business. They are associated with the university in Spokane, Washington State, and I think they are as solid as the "rock of Gibraltar". Send them an e-mail if you prefer written English. Oder brauchst Du Hilfe auf Deutsch? Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Yes.

I ordered and received a board from them two weeks ago. When I called, they answered the phone (business hours are posted on the Contacts page), and answered all the questions I had. Regards, SH

Reply to
Squirrel

I sent an e-mail to the digilent support 20/01/2007 (Yes Saturday) and received an answer 22/01/2007... I'll suggest you to retry

Sandro

Reply to
Sandro