Programming Cyclone 1C20 board

Hi I have the Cyclone 1C20 board from Altera. But when I finish downloading the program with JTAG mode,the board does not excecute my program,but exceute the program stored in the rom. What can I do to made the board excecute my program? thanks

Reply to
kingkang

Hi KingKang,

This is from an earlier post. It was for the Strtaix Board, but should be applicable here.

Hope it helps.

- Subroto Datta Altera Corp.

Reply to
Subroto Datta