profiling with virtex4 powerpc

Hi,

I am working on an ML403 with virtex4 FX12 and ISE7.1i.3 and EDK7.1i.2. I would like to use profiling on the powerpc and there is a problem during linking (the ld program fails saying there is a problem with connect2). The error message is about a file that would be truncated !?!? I use the PIT of the virtex4 as a counter and I have set the option for profiling in the SW platform settings. I used the same (almost) options for microblaze and the generation and use of profiling was just fine. Does anyone have a clue ?

Best regards,

JF

Reply to
jfh