Xilinx Microblaze EDK and Virtex5/LXT TEMAC core?

I've looked through Xilinx's website, but I can't determine whether the embedded

10/100/1000 gigabit MAC is supported in the EDK.

The reference designs and various appnotes only cover the embedded TEMAC only the Virtex4/FX platform (PowerPC). But I found nothing on using the embedded TEMAC in a Microblaze environment.

Can it be done? Can the Virtex5/LXT's embedded TEMAC be put into an EDK-project? Does it have the same level of embedded/OS device-driver support as the TEMAC on PowerPC?

Reply to
Helpme