problems iwth I/O pins

I have been working on XCS10 Spartan series Xiinx FPGA. This is the first time I try programming the chip using JTAG pins. I did the necessary connections like pulling up the INIT pin during configuration. Connect all Vcc and GND pins. Grounding the MODE pin as my board only have one FPGA. I tied the Din and Dout pins together. But after I flash the code into the chip all the I/O pins are still pag at 5V. Does anyone know what may be causing the problem?

John

Reply to
john ong