Problems Configurating MicroBlaze into RC200 board

I have been following several tutorials to build a simple system that only prints a string by the serial port. My system includes a Microblaze, Bram Block, UART Lite, and bram controllers for instructions and data.

When I build the example I don't have problems, I generate libraries, compile the sources, generate the netlist, generate the bitstream obtening the file system.bit. Finally I update the bitstream to merge data and design into the download.bit file.

But when I try to configure into a Virtex 2 (RC200 board XC2V1000FG456-4) the device never ends the configuration process, it looks as if something were missing, like the end of file or anything else.

Somebody has experienced this? I hope that somebody can help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Mois?s

You can try the Parallel Cable III to connect to the JTAG port in order to config the board

You need to use XPS together with a download script for IMPACT as well as the relevent bsd file

Hoping that would be useful

Reply to
Tony

Thanks Tony, I think that the cable isn't the problem, because I have several examples running in the RC200 board that has been configurated and work without problems. Obviously I used the program that celoxica provides to download and configurate the bitstream into the FPGA.

The problem is that the configuration process never ends.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Mois?s