Problem with Mig1.5 when used to generate ddr sdram controller

hello guys.. i was trying to generate a ddr sdram controller using the mig tool of xilinx But my problem is the tool saying my pin assignment(ucf written looking to the board scematic) are wrong.when i tried to verify using the verify your ucf tab from Mig.

From the board shematic i can see 10 banks but in the mig tool there is

only 9 banks is there is any problem in the mig pin assignments thanks in advance

Reply to
vssumesh